Since 1886 Cusi represents the great tradition of fine jewelry in Milano. Initiated by Cusi Hannibal (1863-1930) jewelry are seen success attested by the Grand Prix of the Milan International Exhibition in 1906. He then became a supplier of His Majesty the King of Italy, the Count of Turin and the Duke of Aosta. The Cusi Palace was built in 1922, the shop on Corso Monforte was opened in 1996 by his grand-son Rinaldo Cusi.
|Galerie Montaigne, 2 avenue de la Madone, 98000 Monaco | T. +377 93504411 | galeriemontaigne.com © 2021 | website by selinco|